We've partnered with Snap Finance to offer simple financing. Pay over time with financing as low as $39 down.
- Fast and easy — Get a real-time decision with just a few pieces of information that won't affect your credit score.
- Flexible payments — Pay over 3 to 36 months, subject to eligibility.
- No late fees. No surprises — Know upfront what you will pay with a schedule that suits your budget.
- What information do I need to provide? You will need to provide your name, email, mobile phone number, birthdate, and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Is my personal information secure with Snap? Yes, protecting your information is very important to Snap. Snap encrypts sensitive data and maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Snap does not sell or rent your information to anyone.
- Does checking my eligibility affect my credit score? Creating a Snap account and seeing if you prequalify will not affect your credit score. If you decide to buy with Snap, these things may affect your credit score: making a purchase with Snap, your payment history with Snap, how much credit you've used, and how long you’ve had credit.
- Can I pay off my purchase early? Yes! There's no penalty for paying early.
- Do I need a mobile number to use Snap? Yes, you will need a mobile phone number from the U.S. This helps Snap verify it's really you who is creating your account and sign in.
- What does it mean to prequality? When you prequalify, you get an estimate of how much you can spend with Snap. You don’t have to use the full amount, and you’re not on the hook to pay anything back until you actually make a purchase.
- Where can I learn more about Snap? You can visit their website at Snapfinance.com.
*As an example, a $1799 purchase may cost $199.94+ per month over 18 months. Your rate will be based on credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. Payment amount and schedule depends on your purchase amount. Estimated payment amount excludes shipping and taxes. Snap payment options are shown before signing.